Welcome to Virent! Whether a friend, an employment ad, a press release or something else brought you to us today, we’re glad you’re here to learn more about what it’s like to work at Virent. Our company is quite unique – in challenge, opportunity, potential, culture, benefits and values.
Our values describe how we work together as a team, from entry level employees all the way up to our CEO, Lee Edwards. Do Virent’s values resonate with you?
HONESTY AND OPENNESS
- Tell the truth—first to yourself, and then to others
- Say the tough stuff
- Interact openly and directly
- Listen and consider before responding
- Practice “real time” communications
- Seek out and share higher risk solutions
- Find and eliminate root causes of problems
- Evaluate ideas with curiosity and open-mindedness
- Stay on the leading edge of your field
- Make decisions with data not assumptions
- Make commitments with care and live up to them
- Persist in the face of obstacles
- Adopt a “can do” attitude
- Treat team members with respect
- Fail as a Team, Succeed as a Team
- Celebrate the Win!
Sense of Urgency
- Take the initiative. NOW!
- Compete against time
- Focus effort on high impact tasks, not activity
If you are qualified and eager for professional challenges in a dynamic team environment defined by these values, Virent wants to hear from you today!